Friday, January 13, 2006

*Rated R For Violent Language Content

Fuck.

No prata. No nothing.

It's four in the morning, and I've just had my instant-noodle dinner.

In fact, I've just returned from work as well, not too long ago. I had to peel myself off the chair at a quarter to three.

Amazingly I arrived home just twenty minutes later. Thanks to the no-rain.

No, don't be misunderstood.

I don't love work that much that I can't even bear to leave after 18 straight hours.

I have no other choice, because of this thing called 'deadline'.

I just hate man-handling shit that fucking idiots leave behind for me.

I knew I was brain-dead when I started finding some common English words peculiar to me: like 'strengths'. It took me a whole fucking minute of blank-staring at the nine alphabets just to decide if I had the word spelt correctly.

And as you could probably tell by now, I'm fucking pissed too.

My work is still unfinished. But I can't find the s-t-r-e-n-g-t-h to care anymore.


I've said 'fuck' like 9348 times, 'fucker' 2395 times, 'fucking' 5629 times - just today alone.

Yes, I'm that cheesed off.

And no, I don't want to be talking bad about anyone from work here. No, not even that fucking idiotic fucker.


I know I'm bad. I'll have sins to bear.

But when haven't I?

Fuck.


Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK. UurrrgghhhH!

Hmm... that really helped relieve some little bit of steam.

I'll try to sleep the rest off in however much time I have left for the night.


*****

I love Japanese instant noodles 'cos the noodles are fat and the portion is HUGE.

And tonight, I cooked it the right way: dry with lots of sauce.


*****

I'm getting the blues again.

I suddenly remember I still don't know where I'm heading.

It's sad when you realize you don't know what you're working so damn fucking hard for in life.

No comments: