Sunday, January 08, 2006

6:49

Joke #379 went: "Wah, your phone from the last millenium one ah? Haha."

Sigh.


*****

It's six in the morning.

And I'm still awake.

The sounds of the rain outside, on such a cold dead-calm Sunday morning, make me not want to fall asleep and miss the beauty of it all.

I think everyone else is indulging snugly in such cold-weather sleep. I don't even hear the clanks of the coffee cups from the kopitiam downstairs.

But I do know of someone else who would be up and awake by this time - to get ready for work.

Poor fella.


I've been to the over-hyped MOS, then Phuture, and back.

And I'm proud - I didn't drink much at all. In fact, the stupid Tiger beer gave me a bad headache.

Someone has been telling me: "Don't drink and drive, ok." And I'm listening: Ok. =)

MOS is just so weird. The music's ok, the sound system's pretty awesome, there were even snowflakes falling onto the dance floor - but the crowd freaks me out. I can't explain nor describe it; it's just plain weird.

Hopped over to Phuture, because we heard it's Alternative Music night every first Saturday of the month.

We liked what we heard. Green Day, Coldplay, Guns 'N Roses, Suede, Keane, Gorillaz, New Order, The Cure, Prodigy. Just to name a few. Doesn't that sound awesome?

It was, indeed.

But this kind of music, I can't really dance to. I could've blasted these very same songs in my car while I'm driving - and still enjoyed bopping my head to the music just the same. Ha.


It's really been some time since I've stayed out this late.

And I think I'm off the drinking mood these days.

It's really really been a long, long time since I've gotten home this late, and still stayed this sober.

Ha.


Oh yah, I had said I wanted to say some things about my drinking.

Well, not now. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm getting a little sleepy now.

Ok... very sleepy now. It's about time too.


*****

Dinners have been getting very pleasant these days, and I've been enjoying every single minute spent again.

Though, I've been getting some flak: "Why the hell are you still... ? Can you please... ?"

Ha.

Don't you worry. I'll be fine. =)

No comments: