Wednesday, January 25, 2006

J

Did I ever say I snubbed Jay once?

If I did, I'll say it once more.

I did. I really did! I snubbed that cutie-pie. And he was just there right in front of me, and our mutual friend was trying to introduce us.

All because I was a Mandarin-pop idiot then.

And I am so regretting it now.

Yes. Tease me. Laugh at me. Whatever.

I am nursing a crush too huge for me to handle right now.

Sigh...


I think about him when I'm cruising along the highway to his muffled voice.

I drool at him when I'm singing (and yes, I can sing his songs ok) to his droolsome face in the karaoke room.

I can watch "Initial D" over and over again. Yes, I shall buy that damned DVD.

Heck, I even drove like he did in the movie for a while after I first watched that show. Head leaning on my right arm propped against the window, left hand steering the wheel.

So cool.


Hey, I'm not that bimbo, ok.

That guy is a talent. He writes and he sings. And he's got the 'pai-kia' attitude. I like. To the core.

Though I do think he's gotta speak up a little; he's mumbling throughout his songs.


Why, oh why, oh why???

Ne'er mind. It's not the end of the world.

I just got to know another friend who does know him. Heh.

And I shall check up my contacts in Taipei.

Someone's gotta know him!


Do I sound like I'm getting loose in the head?

I think I might've lost it.


*****

借口
词 曲 编:周杰伦

翻着我们的照片
想念若隐若现
去年的冬天
我们笑得很甜
看着你哭泣的脸
对着我说再见
来不及听见
你已走得很远
也许你已经放弃我
也许已经很难回头
我知道是自己错过
请再给我一个理由
说你不爱我
就算是我不懂
能不能原谅我
请不要把分手当作你的请求
我知道坚持要走是你受伤的藉口
请你回头
我会陪你一直走到最后
就算没有结果
我也能够承受
我知道你的痛
是我给的承诺
你说给过我纵容
沉默是因为包容
如果要走
请你记得我

如果难过
请你忘了我


*****

By the way, I'm learning pretty fast with those Mandarin pops. Or, so my 'shifu' says.

She's impressed. And so am I.

Shifu, if I ever win the next Grammy for 'Best Newcomer in Karaoke', I'll be sure to thank you before I thank God.

=)

No comments: