Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Butt-ache

Oh, my impromptu and overly-ambitious 5km run sure has got some serious repercussions.

One, my butt is aching. Why the butt and not the thighs, I have no idea. But it sure as hell is an irritating pain in the ass (pun intended).

Two, I missed the gathering - unintentionally. With all good intentions to make it at seven, I had fallen asleep while lying on the bed after a shower, trying to think of what I would wear. The next thing I knew, I woke up to see the clock strike half-past-eight.

Argh!


I ended up at Gardens again.

Heineken and couple of good friends. The night couldn't have been better, though my original plans were thwarted.

Happy 29th, babe.

Remember, we have only one more year for our lives to screw up.

Next year, we'll celebrate the beginning of our thirties with a big bang. =)


*****

The Big Guy above works in funny yet confusing ways.

Some days, he sends messengers along my way to tell me to go.

On others, he sends different folks to tell me to stay.

All for the same one reason.

You.


*****

I'm really zonked out today. I'm about to shut-eye and rest my ass anytime soon.

Hurray, no work tomorrow. But everyone else I know has.

Holiday also no use.

I'll just make plans when I wake. Hopefully, early.

No comments: