Monday, February 06, 2006

Quizas

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's leaving everything till the very last minute.

Oh yes, I'm the Great Procrastinator.

Good thing I think I slept my grogginess away and woke up early enough this (late) morning.

I had like 10,001 things-to-do on my list, but I've only gotten two checked.

Ok, maybe two-and-a-half.


Of the things still on my list, some are stuff that needs to be done, and also some that I'd like to do, before I leave for my long trip.

One, I need to visit his mom. For some reasons, I didn't get to see her on Day One, and I think it's only right I do so before I leave.

Two, I'd like to get a new jacket for the cold windy weather in Portland. But I am resisting it, because none in the stores now really catches my fancy. Ah, let's hope I find something better, and on sale, in HK.

Three, I'd like to get a new camera bag for my Lumix because the original Panasonic one is so 'za-zat'. Get a cooler one, can? But again, I'm resisting it.

Four, I need to finish reading a 16-page case study and answering some ensuing questions - all before the meeting on Wednesday. Die.

Five, I need to finish a few other presentations and reports before I leave for my meetings. Die also.

Six, 我很想k-歌!

And seven, 我更想打两圈麻将!!!

And I only have got tomorrow left.

@(*$#&()*&#$@!!!


*****

I am no bimbo, but I just have to say this.

I think Luis Garcia is impressing me a lot. With both his football skills and... you know.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I must say, though, I feel quite sorry for the Reds fans tonight.

It was quite an embarassing defeat to the irritating men in blue.


*****

I am a bit stoned now.

I cannot finish my work tonight. I think I'm going to 'koon'. Then wake up at 5 to get in to work early.

I must. I must. I must.

Quizas. Quizas. Quizas.

No comments: