Monday, February 27, 2006

Smashing... Smashed.

As I've said, it was a smashing Friday.

All because the meeting had finally ended, and because we all ended up smashed that night.


It started out fine. The bunch of us beer-guzzling office folks.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Then the monkeys turned up. And the fun began.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Then the photog started giving instructions to the 'models' on the poses he wanted. Actually, I was the one who gave the instructions and insisted on being the model as well. Ha.

The "washing powder" look. That is, "selling washing powder".

Image hosting by Photobucket


The "you-did-something-really-bad-and-your-parents-found-out-about-it" look.

Image hosting by Photobucket


The "silly fish" look.

Image hosting by Photobucket


And then, when the pints kept coming non-stop, the gay shots started appearing.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


There were many other incriminating shots but I would be too embarrassed to show them off.

The bill came up a hefty sum. We put it all on my card, and we simply assumed Boss would sign it off.

I bledy hope so.


In my drunken stupor, I made a silly bet with the friends at Ice Cold.

I said: By the end of this year, I would bring Jay to this very pub.

Friends: *Laughs and laughs... and laughs*

Basket.

And so, fifty bucks were put on the table. Winner takes all.

When I became a little not-so-drunk, I said to my friends again: The odds are not fair. They are against me.

And so again, after some haggling, it was decided that I would win a hundred bucks if they lose, or I would lose fifty bucks if they win.

When I came home, I was like: What the hell did I just do?


The tough period is over - for the time being.

It's time to plan my long-due trip to Taipei.

Hiak.

No comments: