Friday, February 03, 2006

"Magpies chop Souey"

Me: I have two camps of friends now - the 'Goers' and the 'No-goers'. Which do you belong to?

Ed: *fake smiles* Just do what your heart wants to do. Follow your dreams... *pauses* Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow, till you find your dream.

Me: Fuck you.


*****

I think I have just made two career-suicidal moves in recent times.

One, I applied for a posting that I'm now not sure if I want. Why I did it in the first place, I don't really know.

Maybe it was out of desperation for some change in my life. The more drastic, the better. Or, so I thought.

Two, I told a lie to my boss today.

I said I would stay for another two years - if the situation would be more perfect. Whatever that might mean.

I don't know anymore what I want, and what I've been doing to myself.

I really, really think I'd better find some back-up plan lest I screw myself up too bad to stay on any longer.


Oh, you like the title?

I thought I found it very witty.

And of course not, I'm not the witty one who came up with it. Hur hur.


In the meantime, I think I also find Man United very 'sia suay'.

Sigh.

No comments: