Friday, February 03, 2006

Maternity

I am wearing my new judo-pants today.

Fwah, fierce ah. I like.

Sista Number One: Oooh! I like your pants. Where you get them from?

Me: Topshop.

Sista Number Two: *sniggers* Are you sure they are not from the maternity collection?

Me: Oh. Shit.

I don't think so lah. But if they really are, then I'll be going one up against myself.

Me, who is known amongst my sistas for buying baby/toddler clothes to keep before I'm even married, now buying maternity clothes before I even have someone whom I can possibly mate with?

I have tons of Baby Gaps, Baby Old Navys, and tiny Nikes all hidden somewhere around my room.

Can't help it lah, too cute to resist.

Like that also not bad. If I ever, ever become big with kid, I can still wear my old clothes and buy more and more Baby Gaps.


*****

The 'pang-tangs' used to warn me, but I never gave a damn.

They say, it's a curse to be buying baby clothes to keep before you're pregnant. You'll possibly end up never having kids.

I don't know if that's real, but it seems half of it might have come true.

Hmmm.

No comments: