Saturday, February 04, 2006

Fuck Money

Uncle Evil came by my place for dinner this evening.

To 'bai nian' to my mom.

To collect ang pow, actually. He said he hasn't collected any yet this new year.

But secretly, I think he wants to see the girls too. Or, so I hope.


The 'How to Unleash Your Foul Mouth' lesson continued with the little one. Unfortunately.

Uncle Evil: Say... "fuck you".

Little One: ... ...

Uncle Evil: "Fuck... you..."

Little One: *holding his Barney DVD* Money (meaning 'Barney').

Uncle Evil: No... "fuck you".

Little One: Fuck you.

Uncle Evil: *amused* Again... "fuck you".

Me: (coming into the room at the right time) Noooooo!!! Don't say it ah!

Little One: Fuck Money.

!!!!!

I think we're in some serious double-trouble here.


P.S.: Ok, actually, I thought I found it quite funny. Hahaha.


*****

Sometimes, I look at Piper and wonder.

If she could speak at all, would she tell me she misses her evil daddy too?

No comments: