Thursday, August 04, 2005

"Wei"

I am so in love with my new Gap jeans, I'm wearing them almost everyday.

And they cost me all for less than 40 US dollars.

I am now fitting so nicely into these size zero jeans, I don't think I should be putting any weight back on - not just yet anyway. I am finding no pants or skirt in my wardrobe to wear again; the size twos are all slipping off my hips, even with the help of belts.

That's why I needed desperately to shop in Portland. (Yeah, right.)

These jeans now fit around my non-existent butt so well, I don't look at all gaunt in them. They probably still aren't the perfect pair of jeans for me yet - the rise could have been lower still and the inseam could've been shorter. But for the good-steal price, I am absolutely satisfied.

The search for my perfect jeans will not end, but shall just take a breather now.

I have neither mood nor money.


It's these little things around me that I take comfort, and whatever little pleasure there is, in now.

I hope this is a good start.


Everyday seems to be telling me a different sign, and showing me a different path that leads to a different end.

I feel calm in the morning, but helpless in the night. I feel clearer in the head one day, but flustered and depressed the next.

What's to come? And what not?

I no longer have the ability to guess nor predict. Nor can I afford to build small little hopes around myself anymore.

Wait and see.

Wait for things to come my way, and see what I can do about them.

This is probably the best I can do for myself right now.

Letting go is still hard. Loving him is still natural. Time is all I need, I suppose.


You had me at 'wei'.

No comments: