Friday, August 26, 2005

Amnesia

Selfless: oblivious of self, incapable of or resisting selfishness.

So, is selflessness a trait to be respected and desired? Or is it some stupid thinking and behavior to be rid of?

Should it be commended for? Or should it be ridiculed of?

Obviously, in my case, it had to be the latter. I was being frowned upon just last night.

I wish I could care less. Much much less. To the point of zero.

I just don't know when I would stop. And what would make me.

And if I ever do stop, I wonder if I would ever be the same person again.


One month and five days.

I really wish someone would come along and give me a real hard blow to my head.

Either I get knocked out completely and suffer from total amnesia - and never recover from it.

Or I wake up my fucking idea once and for all.

Sounds like a good solution to me now, either way.


I am so fucking blinded.

And I can't do anything about myself.

Where is the innervoice I heard so clearly just last week?

Why aren't you talking to me anymore?

No comments: