Friday, August 05, 2005

"Nia Aye"

August 4 - a day of confusing events.

The short bouts of depression still lapse in, especially when I start thinking too much and the thoughts start running wild.

But for the most part, I was feeling calm and even a little hopeful.

A 'conversation' that shouldn't have taken place but lasted almost two hours over the net.

An invitation to help make a big decision that would create a chance for us to meet.

A phonecall and a message that was unexpectedly received before departure.

A coffee session with a friend who was trying her hardest to help but ended up upsetting me further unknowingly with horrible true-life tales about the industry he's practically stuck in for the good rest of his life.

A late-night dinner-and-tea session at Chomps with someone who really cares about us, that ended up with her crying, instead of me as I'd expected to.

For a while, I felt more sorry for their relationship, than ours.


At the end of the day, I was driving home in a daze - again.

Both physically exhausted from the day's myriad of events, and mentally stuck deep in thoughts, trying to imbibe all that has been said and done in a day.


The questions still left in me are mostly for myself to figure out. The rest of them, I don't think I have a right to ask them anymore, much less demand answers for them.

And I don't think I've got all my answers for myself yet.

Today, I only have one 'Yes' answer left to only one question.

The rest of 'em? Well, yes... maybe no.

I need time, and omens too, to find them.


We only accept a truth after we have first wholeheartedly rejected it.

And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

When you know that language, it's easy to understand that someone in the world awaits you, whether it's in the middle of the desert or in some great city. And when two such people encounter each other, and their eyes meet, the past and the future become unimportant. There is only that moment, and the incredible certainty that everything under the sun has been written by one hand only. It is the hand that evokes love, and creates a twin soul for every person in the world. Without such love, one's dreams would have no meaning. Maktub.

It was those omens that brought you to me.

If I'm really a part of your dream, you'll come back one day.

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.

Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.

No comments: