Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sacrificial Lamb

"Good night. Try to sleep. Try very hard and be good to yourself for once."


I was a sacrificial lamb last night. There was a 'mission' to be accomplished but we were a little clueless how we were going about it.

A LOHAM was in need - from what the rest of us saw and knew. To help, or not to help, when no one was calling out for help?

I'm glad we did. I am glad another one of us has been spared a potential heartaching moment, and we all did the right thing.

I so wish someone could have helped me too a long time ago, and saved me from this sadness now. But who could've known?

Anyway, I didn't really do much. But I sacrificed myself by being the topic of the night.

I talked, despite my own skepticism and pain, just so all of us could believe LOHAM is a circle of trust.

Argh. And I sacrificed by downing 4 pints just so I could talk. I so had to drag my sorry ass out of bed with a heavy head this morning.


LOHAMkark - we all love you, you should know.

Helping you is the only thing we can do as fellow LOHAMs because we cannot bear to see you get hurt.

I now know, heartache and pain can be avoided - if, and only if, we think about our lives for ourselves and with a good head upon our shoulders.

Look at me now. Be smarter, ok?

No comments: