Friday, August 26, 2005

Tomorrow

Ok, at least I think I got my day planned out for tomorrow.


I really really need to wash the car. IF it doesn't rain, or threaten to rain, tomorrow.

It's getting a new road license, and a brand new insurance as well. It sure does deserve a proud look, doesn't it?

By the way, Miss Agent has recommended I sell motor insurance for supplementary income. Less tiring than tuition, isn't it?

That's quite true. I should really consider.

Can you imagine me selling motor insurance? LOL.


I need to return to Sim Lim. The fooking battery I bought last week is a spoilt piece.

Dammit.

The razor does look cool, but apparently is trouble-laden.


And then, I have my virgin facial treatment tomorrow evening.

I am so clueless about this whole facial shit that I have actually booked two sessions at two different places - at the same time.

I need to decide tomorrow morning when I wake which to go to - and remember to cancel the other one.

I cannot think now.


That should settle the day. Maybe I might find someone to drink with in the night.


Sunday? I'll worry about Sunday tomorrow night.

I should perhaps go to the movies. Haven't done that in a while.


I am stoned now. The sale in the office has zapped my energies.

I bought weird stuff this time. So weird I actually think I have found my Halloween costume this year.


The guys are drinking with Rob tonight at Siglap - celebrating his 'freedom' from Dr Evil.

Sigh. I wonder when my turn is.

I should join them. There's going to be lots and lots of free-flowing beer.

There never fails to be, with Ed and Rob around.

No comments: