Monday, August 29, 2005

Bar None

Bar None. Eastside. Attica.

So I had three places to go in the end last night.

Skyboy did call in the end, said Bar None was getting fun and he getting high, so he would stay on till late.

I thought I should just pop by Bar None for a while, and then flit over to Eastside to join my chicks. Attica? Hmm... well, if I still had time.

I didn't want to drive last night - so I could afford three drinking places, I thought.

Bad mistake. I should've driven. Then I would've just stuck to beer.


And in the end, I stayed on in Bar None till closing.

I like live band gigs, and Jive Talking at Bar None is really something. I have never seen a crowd go this wild (not in Singapore, at least) at a live band gig before. I really liked the mood in there.

The music played while the band was resting sucked big-time though. Urgh. And there were these two bartop dancers who entertained the crowd - and entertain us, they did indeed. One was fat, one was skinny. Both couldn't dance to save their lives. The short dress on the fat one was so tight on her, it lifted higher and higher as she danced till you could see both her butt cheeks jiggling along with her erratic moves. Urgh urgh urgh. Even writing about it now makes me a little sick.

Hmm. I am so unbelievably bitchy.

But then, I found out too that the bartop dancers get paid a cool hundred bucks each night. Hmm... not bad what. You get to drink and dance - and get paid for that. Isn't that an even better deal than selling motor insurance?

Stupid Skyboy crushed my hopes: You oughta get a boob job first.

Idiot. Stupid idiot.


I ended up drinking more than I should - Chivas, vodka, beer.

I ended up getting more high than I had planned to. I should never have trusted any drinking session with Skyboy around.

I ended up meeting a few of Skyboy's friends - one of whom I already happened to know, and totally knocked the socks off me when she turned up. Hanging out with Skyboy has been a recent pleasure for me - simply because he and the gang never know of the man, and so spending time with them helps keep my mind and any conversation off the man. She happened to be someone I knew through the man and his buddies.

What a freakin' small world.


I unwittingly ended up having 'bak chor mee' along East Coast Road at 5.30 in the morning.

I didn't even realize.


Sunday morning.

Splitting headache.

What a night.

No comments: