Monday, August 15, 2005

This Industry

Why the fuck am I always surrounded by these people everywhere I go?

The cafes I hang out in, the quiet drinking places I seek refuge in.

These men and these women in that industry.

I don't have a problem with them hanging out where I hang out.

I have a problem seeing that the men and the women hang out together. Is that what they always fucking do?

Fuck, the men always seem to be 'bringing' these women out. What are these men thinking of? Why the fuck do they hang out with them, when they always complain these women are bitchy and whiny?

Oh, is it because they are pretty and good fun? They make these men look good, hanging out with pretty chicks?

What are these women thinking of? Maybe they are just having fun at these dates. Or maybe they think they've grabbed a good catch in their pockets?


I never had any problem with this industry. I never had a problem with the men in this industry, though I was wary of the women.

But now, I do.

Hearing the stories is one thing. Having it happen to me is another whole fucking thing.

I was never given a chance to trust this industry - these men and these women. I was never given a chance to live with it.

I am fucking destroyed by this industry.

This fucking industry has taken away my life, my everything, my all.

Fuck you for taking him away from me, when I was the one who gave him to you.

No comments: