Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday

I am pleased with myself today.

I did all I said I was going to do.


So it didn't rain at all today.

I woke up to a bright and sunny almost-noon sun, and knew at once I couldn't escape my 'destiny'.

And I did go where I said I should likely go to get the carwash done - I drove on the familiar highway back to school.

Pretty good timing. The carpark was quiet, save for a few kids walking past to the pool. I felt really guilty at first; I just couldn't be bothered any further as I got into the washing. I had already thought of a few good excuses: "My brother studies and stays here, I'm here to pick him home" or "I just graduated, I just miss this place". Either one should get me off any hook.

At the end of it all, I just couldn't believe I had spent two and a half freakin' hours washing the car.

Ok, the windows are bright, the wheels are painstakingly shiny now. But the car has lost its glorious shine and has quite some eyesore scars all over. All thanks to a very 'caring' mistress.

I would've spent more time rubbing off the scratches. I would've liked to wax the car. Except I was really really tired, and a little pissed that I had already spent two and a half freakin' hours. And that my fingers were all wrinkled up from the washing and my nails all stained with black grime.

Gosh.

But the two and a half freakin' hours were indeed a nolstagic time spent. As expected.

Too many memories. Just too many.


My virgin facial treatment was yet another painful experience. So I have two pain therapy sessions for two weekends in a row now.

Just as I had expected, I was told my skin condition isn't at its most perfect.

(What the hell?! If it had been, I wouldn't had gone for your facial wonders.)

Dehydrated, impurified, scarred and lacklustre.

Hmm... it doesn't look as bad as it sounds, but apparently it is.

I don't exactly know what the 'therapist' did, but she slapped on numerous creams, massaged and put me in a mask. Oh, and my blackheads were 'professionally' squeezed. Ha, that does feel a little good.

I was persuaded into buying a 7-session package (again). I wasn't planning to, but then I thought one session ain't gonna do me no good. I'd give them seven (expensive) chances to work their wonders on me.

And then I thought, heck, I shall spend on myself. I need to look good, even if just for myself.

I resisted against buying any product though. I think I can get them cheaper online. And I know that because I have been reading some silly forums on such beauty stuff. (My gosh, I cannot stand myself . Urgh.)


My daytime activities have ended late.

I have only just grabbed some food and sat my ass at the cafe again.

I am a little exhausted actually.

But Skyboy says he's gonna call me. Bar None tonight. Sounds good. Heard a lot about it, but haven't been there yet.

He'd better not 'dua' me.

No comments: