Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sigh

Fish. Woke up this morning with a sprained neck again. I hate this.

You'd never realize how much you use your muscles in your neck and shoulders just going about your usual daily chores... till you get a sprained nerve there.


The presentations are finally done and over. I hope they will really be my last ones.

After years of going through all these tedious and strenuous prep-work all-year round, I do indeed feel a deep sense of relief. No more getting stuck in a repetitious rut. No more trying my darnedest to squeeze brain juices out when the resource is already well-depleted.

I don't think I'd ever be rid of stress, seriously. I just hope I can embrace stress of a new different kind.

Folks think I'm looking happy.

Yeah, I'm really just glad I am moving on to new things - in my job at least.


I probably have quite some serious travelling coming up in the next two months.

Still, I think I want to get away. I think I have time now to plan.

I have never done this - an impulse getaway.

I really hope I'm doing the right thing for myself.


Pay's in. I am so thankful for August.

But damn. There's another sample sale tomorrow.

I hope I keep my head focused on the getaway so I won't burn myself unnecessarily come tomorrow.


There's just this weird feeling taking over me now.

Maybe - and I really hope so - it's the stress and lack of sleep in these past few days that are culminating in this apparent state of loss.

Part numbness, part agitation. Some gladness, some sadness.

I just cannot figure out what exactly, and I cannot describe it in words.

Contradictory, as always.

Or, maybe it's just confusion, as some would say.


Sigh...

I can't even figure out why I feel the urge to sigh.

I just need to.

SIGH...

No comments: