Sunday, August 21, 2005

Crap

Here's how the whole works of the human digestive system look to me - in the most simplistic, non-scientific manner.

Whatever you shove down your throat, only the good, healthful, wanted bits get absorbed by your body.

Everything else that gets ejected from the rear end must have been the useless shit (no pun intended) that your body doesn't need.

In other words, if all you ate lands in the toilet bowl the next day, you practically ate for nothing.

So. I crapped big-time not once, but twice - in just four hours of waking moments since this morning.

I saw them seeds of the lady's fingers I had last night.

The only nasi-lemak meal I had yesterday was a mini-feast, and was pretty darn tasteful.

Except, I suppose the bulk of it landed in the toilet bowl this morning.

No wonder my mom keeps complaining I'm getting skinnier and skinnier.

Look Ma! I'm eating. I have been eating. Just that all I eat is crap. Haha.

No comments: