Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Something just got me wondering.

I don't know who reads this crapshit, nor how many folks actually bother to surf by. (For one, I know my dear friend Miss Tan does.)

But I aim only to please myself and save my sanity, and perhaps to entertain your boring mundane life.


Mister/Miss Anonymous,

Your maybe harmless question threw me off-guard completely.

But I like it, because it gets me thinking about it, about you.

I don't know if you're a friend or foe.
A supporter or a detractor.
An angel or a fiend.

But I don't need either. I just hope you wouldn't remain anonymous.

Thanks for reading my crapshit. Keep those questions rolling - at least I know I elicit some form of response. Haha.


Hmm... maybe I should just concentrate on getting my story on Charles' wedding up soon.

I know someone's dying to see his gorgeous face.

No comments: