Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Fishball Noodle Soup

For once, I've arrived in Narita earlier than scheduled, and actually have some two hours to spend here before my next flight home.

Not that I like being in transit that much, but it's always a bugger having to rush from one flight to another, and most of all, it's especially nice to taste hot soupy noodles (like the mushroom soba I just devoured) after a long flight with horribly microwaved food.


I can't believe myself. I didn't really sleep much in the last 10 hours or so. In fact, I was so awake I watched a four-movie marathon, back to back. Sometimes I'm not so sure if I should feel regret not being able to catch certain movies I'd like to watch, or if I should feel glad I have not spent eight bucks at the theaters for these movies I get to watch onboard planes.

But again, you never know what you're gonna get onboard the plane.

Well, the movie selection this month is so good, I had to cram four movies in the first 10-hour leg, so I can watch the other three movies or so in the second leg back to Singapore. Very tactical planning - since I will not be boarding anymore Northwest flights for the rest of the month.


Surprisingly, as well, my eyes are doing good. Not giving me problems at all. Plus no headache. This flight home is great, so far.

I'm thinking of my fishball noodle soup for supper when I get home tonight.

No comments: