Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good Riddance, PMS

There are three possibilities:

1 - Bad things just always happen to coincide with your PMS;

2 - Your PMS mood actually fouls everything, even good ones, up;

3 - Everything, even good ones, just seems bad, no matter how good they really are.

Whatever the conclusion is, things seem to be looking upward now - by chance or by perception, I'm not sure. Very timely indeed.

Let me pore over this when my next cycle comes.


We had a crabby dinner last night. Back at my favorite crabby stall in Ang Mo Kio.

It was heaven.

I think I didn't eat enough, though. My stomach has been growling non-stop since I awoke this morning.


Just when I had gotten my math done and ready to make a decision, some folks have just managed to make me a little confused and hesitant about the choice I was about to make. All with good intention, of course. Women will always be women.

Now, I have to re-do the math and re-make a choice.

This is, again, one that will entail some self-sacrifice of my own needs.

BIG sigh.

No comments: