Saturday, December 24, 2005

New ...

I did something on semi-impulse yesterday.

A hefty sum of money and four of my precious hours were the price to pay. At the end of it, my bladder was bursting and I thought I could see mould growing on my face.

I think this shall be my Christmas gift to myself, though quite unplanned for. I thought I was gonna get myself a swanky new PDA-phone or a more-decent-looking camera bag for my humongous Lumix.

But ah well... I cannot afford any more pressie for myself.


Today would probably be the last trip downtown for me.

No more Christmas shopping after today. No more crowds. No more traffic jams. No more hobbling around malls with a throbbing ankle. No more spending money.

Yay yay.

Today is also the day for the gift. That mind-boggling gift.

I've kinda made up my mind. I have my eyes set on something new.

It's now just a matter of 'should' or 'should not'.

There's also quite some math to be done: the equations of worth and value.


For some reason, I did not wash my hair before retiring to bed last night. Totally un-me.

I feel icky now.

Bleh.

No comments: