Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lone

Whoa! Unbelievable.

I actually managed to find a lot in the spanking new carpark in Holland V.

Free parking... and a covered spot some more!

I can see the smiles on Lady Luck today.

I'm gonna just sit here at the cafe for the rest of the afternoon till the battery runs out.


Yet another Sunday.

The concept of time is getting to me. And I find it sorta worrying.

I have a constant fear of having nothing to do on a particular day, especially on a weekend. I worry about making plans to keep my days occupied. I brood over how most other people seem to have a busy Sunday, while I seem to have nothing.

I don't like routine. But I fear loneliness. And I hate to think my time and my days are wasting away.

So, on a errand-less Sunday, like today, I'd rather sit at the cafe and watch the world go by, than think I'm rotting away on my bed.


I never used to like eating alone.

I hate the idea of me sitting by myself in a foodcourt or a hawker center.

On days when I have no companion for lunch or dinner, I'd rather skip the meal. Buy some bread, or some snacks. Or, sleep over it. Or, wait till I have someone to eat with, even if that means four hours later.

That'd do. Food does nothing for me, except to quell the growls in my stomach.

Maybe that explains for my lack of body weight. I skip meals and I eat too irregularly.

I used to get flak from my ex-constant-companion for not eating when I should be.

These days, no one really cares anyway.


These days, I have found myself sitting alone at coffeeshops or cafes. Eating all by myself.

I still avoid foodcourts and hawker centers. It's still just too much of a hassle having to buy food and worry about getting a lone seat in these places.

Eating alone sometimes is just so... sad.


I so wish I had a place of my own, with a kitchen of my own.

So I never have to worry about fixing my own meals - any way, anytime I like.


On a lonely Sunday like this, this is all I am thinking about.

No comments: