Monday, December 12, 2005

Impulsive

I think I know what caffeine does to me.

It goes right to my eyes and pries them open wide.


*****

I had supper (right after dinner) with an unlikely chum I hadn't suppered with for a while.

Lots were shared between the two of us and two bottles of Tsingtaos, mostly about life, crap and then love.

Take it from me.

Don't ever sweat the small stuff in love. Small stuff, often dismissed, can sometimes unknowingly lead to bigger issues and then suddenly, everything is at stake.

Sometimes, it's just not worth it. Sacrificing a life journey over road-bumps along the way.

It's a perception of life that doesn't come easily, but one day, you will realize, like we once did when we were so in love, and say to yourselves, "Sweetie, in the bigger picture of things, this is not worth it. Let's just let it go." And then a hug sealed with a kiss.

It is not a compromise. It is not about tolerance. It is not about giving and taking.

It is about loving and understanding.

Love one, and love everything about one.

Love one truly, and you'll realize no matter how big your love is, you can never change one. In fact, the more you love, the more you shouldn't attempt to change one. After all, if there're some things about one you'd like to change, how much of one do you really love then?

You're still young, and you'll probably not learn a lot about this till you're older. I can only tell from my life experience.

Just don't ever regret one day, that you'd ever let go of the One when you had him/her in your arms once.


It's so nice being in love.

It's so nice having someone in your life to share it with.

I miss that.

But at the thought of having to go through it all again - letting someone deep into your life and then getting hurt by that someone closest to you - I'd rather much be alone.


*****

Santa must think I've been a good girl this year.

He's put me on a flight to BKK this Thursday. =)

It's only a day-trip, though.

If I find someone, I'll make it through the weekend.

Someone... please?


*****

Someone gorgeous hasn't forgotten about me. =)

Friends have been egging me on to do the impulsive and the unthinkable.

Should I?

No comments: