Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hypocrite

It's the first day of December.

Everytime it gets closer to Christmas, the realization that time flies really hits you then.

30 more days to go before the year ends. I really wish time flies quicker in this final month so I get to make fresh resolutions - all over from scratch - for my life ahead. Whatever's left of it.


I'm glad I got out of the office early today.

I saw the parking attendant just as I was driving out of the carpark.

Yeah, as usual, I haven't got my renewed season parking yet. I always forget, and I'm always too lazy to join the queue at the time of the month.

Phew.


I'm sleepy and I'm tired.

I'm starting a refreshed skincare plan because I'm getting the zits again. More cleaning, less picking, more frequent facials, more bird's nest, more masks, more hydration. And for that, I'm back to my mineral-water-only diet. Oh, and my honey. My favorite honey.

I love honey so much, I once had a dream of opening a store that sells anything honey.

Maybe I should be getting more sleep. Maybe that's what really matters.

But then, I can't give up my booze sessions. The only thing I look forward to these days.

Speaking of that, I have one tonight after training, and then another one tomorrow. Club-hopping, yeah that's what it's gonna be.

I'll just catch up on the snooze over the weekend, when I don't have to babysit.

Let's just see how my skincare plan turns out, and how long it's going to last.


I finally learn and understand a word today.

Hypocrite.

Sad, but true. Or is it?

No comments: