Saturday, December 24, 2005

Graduation

Yay yay yay.

I'm finally done with all my shopping.

I feel so relieved I don't have to step foot into town again for the next few days, at least. No more scratching my head, thinking where I could find parking space. No more scratching my head, thinking how I could get from point A to B in the least crowded route.

I am homosapien-phobic.

I'm proud this year of myself. I bought gifts for people I love, and only people I love. And the gifts are bought with only love in my thoughts. No rubbish, no nonsense.

Still, it doesn't mean if I didn't get you gifts, I don't love you ok?

If I was a rich girl, na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na,
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl,
No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end,
Cos I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl.

And then I might buy presents for all the cronies and buddies I have.

But I am not. Sorry, folks. Haha.


I was shopping today with a pre-tuned "just sign, don't think" mode.

For two reasons: so I could get out of town faster, and so I don't have to worry myself silly.

The worrying can come later.

That worked, though.


I am always happiest, always smiling silly to myself when I walk out of the store with your gift in my hands. =)

No comments: