Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Crying

I woke up with slightly puffed-up eyes this morning and I wondered why.

I only had a very bad dream, that's all.

Then I realized I must have really been shedding tears while I was sleeping, though I thought I was crying only in my dreams.

How sadly odd.


I have been plagued by nightmares occasionally these days.

Nightmares that seem so true, I would actually sit up in the middle of the night, just to find out for myself what is reality and what not.

Then for the next few seconds or so, my mind would be racing furiously over the past events to make sure what had happened in my dreams only stayed in my dreams.

Sometimes it gets so bad, it takes me a day to figure what is and what's not.

It sounds eerily odd, but I don't think I'm being plagued by supernatural forces. I just think I'm messed up, screwed up, fucked up, whatever.

I am just being haunted by my own thoughts.

Me: Who do you think is more fucked up - you or me?
Ed: I think we are both equally fucked up.

Ah, thanks. Nice to know.

No comments: