Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wannabe

This has got to be my favoritest episode by far. For obvious reasons. :)

Snapshot 2007-04-11 23-34-47



I was at the volleyball finals today when I decided I needed to take a leak and I walked into a crowded toilet full of volleyball girls half-changed into their jerseys.

The minute I walked in, I felt it. The eyes, the fingers, the whispering. Which was really more than a whisper.

"Eh! Is it her?"
"It's her, right?"
"It's her meh?"
"No leh, it's not her lah?"
"It's her!"

Since I can't really stand people talking, or literally whispering loudly, behind my back, I turned my head around and flashed my mega-watt Hollywood-celebrity smile.

"Yes, this is 'her'. Confirmed. 'Cos there's only one 'her' in Red Sports." =]

Ah. Boss is right. The mini celebrity thingy. The eyes, the fingers, the whispering.

I ought to practise flashing my "mega-watt Hollywood-celebrity smile" to natural ease and perfection.

No comments: