Monday, April 23, 2007

Crash

Just a week ago, the chick was complimenting me on my... erm... 'acting' and 'impersonation' skills.

Today, she went, "You don't have to act now. You already look like one."


Just two Sundays, and I am all dark again. Today's result's looking much better than last week's, though.

Still, just ignore the legs. I am baffled too.

On another note, I really admire those guys who run around the court bare-torsoed. Wah, like that can get a perfect, even tan on the upper body, I also want.


The weekend's been busy. Busy-good, but busy-tired as well.

And I have had the best of company with me, too.

Thanks to my babe, and my chicks. The young dudes with the tightest of tight butts. Oh, and how can I forget the Boss?


I had almost wanted to whine, "Oh, it's Monday again."

But I realize, (a) I no longer quite live by a normal work week nor by normal working hours, and (b) Monday is good (so is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...), work is good, being busy busy busy is good.

Uncluttering your mind by filling it with work stuff instead ought to be good, no?


I am going to crash.


P.S.: Mind-boggling question of the day - why is it that your legs don't tan at the same rate as your arms???

No comments: