Friday, April 20, 2007

Nostalgia

ME Inc.: hanny!
ME Inc.: did you go ringside?!
Hanny: yeeaaaahhh
Hanny: man next trip maybe u come
ME Inc.: awwesome right?
Hanny: in july
ME Inc.: yes yes i wanna come!
ME Inc.: i miss US!
Hanny: my pics sure nostalgix
Hanny: and I ran in 4 degrees this morning
Hanny: wah lan, farkin cold
ME Inc.: ah nice
ME Inc.: nice lah
ME Inc.: i miss cold weather too
ME Inc.: when you coming home?
Hanny: tomorrow
ME Inc.: if i ever make it to portland with you in july
ME Inc.: you have to take some days off after your meeting
Hanny: will try
ME Inc.: aww i miss you dude
Hanny: serious? y?
omehow when you're in singers and even if we don't meet, i'd know you're somewhere around near me
ME Inc.: should've asked you help me get some stuff
Hanny: what u wan?
ME Inc.: something from bath & bodyworks
Hanny: make sure next time u get urself hehehe
ME Inc.: i miss the steak in ringside
ME Inc.: i never ate steak in singapore ever since.
Hanny: i had new york
Hanny: prime
ME Inc.: i always go for the rib eye
ME Inc.: BEST
ME Inc.: i save all the fats consumption for ringside

And I still do.

I farking miss Oregon and the whole of US. :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to U.S toooooo! If my meetings don't clash... and schedule permits... hmmm.. but shit..July there's OSIM
And I LOOOOVE B&B tooooooooooo!