Sunday, April 08, 2007

"Chill-lax"

Oh. Someone did manage to crack me up like a dotty nut today.

I think this chatting-with-the-kids thingy is really doing me some psychological good. Or, maybe not.

Jerome says: so u are looking for photographers?
ME Inc. says: yes yes
ME Inc. says: esp this week first.
Jerome says: no prob..
Jerome says: i will be one of the photographer you are looking for.
Jerome says: but i dun have camera..
ME Inc. says: yay thanks!
ME Inc. says: oh er.
Jerome says: can i use leslie body and lens?
ME Inc. says: wat happened to yours?
Jerome i dun have one..
ME Inc. says: WAH YOU WANT TO USE LES BODY AH!?!?
Jerome says: CAMERA BODY LA!!!
Jerome says: DUN THINK ABOUT OTHER THINGS NOW LA..
Jerome says: I JUST NEED HIS 30D AND 100-400mm..
ME Inc. says: haha... sorry lah, say properly next time. i am auntie.
Jerome says: NO!!! U ARE JIE JIE..
Jerome says: haha
ME Inc. says: wah, so nice

Jerome says: so can i use Les equipment?
ME Inc. says: wait, lemme check with him, but i dun think there should be an issue
Jerome says: ok.. thanks thanks.. i can keep it.. i be with you everyday..
ME Inc. says: WAH!
ME Inc. says: now you want to sian auntie.

ME Inc. says: tell u wat, i give you my mobile
Jerome says: then?
ME Inc. says: then wat?
ME Inc. says: you dun want ah?
ME Inc. says: then we can contact about the confirmed schedules every time mah!
Jerome says: want

But I think he got scared by the auntie.

Hee hee hee.


This is kinda scary for the auntie too, to be honest.

You know those articles you read in The New Paper about overaged perverts preying on underaged kids over the Internet?

Yeah, now I know how it all got started. I'd better rein in my intense wit before I appear on some mass-circulated print media again.

No comments: