Friday, April 06, 2007

Hanabi'd

So I was writing sometime last week about sitting out at the sushi bar alone 'cos I was simply missing sashimi too too too much. And then almost immediately...

vaps: hey heyy
vaps: u like sushi??
vaps: i mean sashimi
ME Inc.: yepssss
ME Inc.: luuuuuv
vaps: u tried this place hanabi??
ME Inc.: yes i did
vaps: best!! haha
ME Inc.: this lil hole at bt timah right?
vaps: sorri, i like it a lot.. haha
vaps: yaaa.. haha
ME Inc.: we can go do that!
vaps: eat sushi till serously come out the other end
vaps: yaaaa
vaps: one day go
ME Inc.: sashimi in the buffet?
vaps: yaaaaa
ME Inc.: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
vaps: BEST!! haha
vaps: one day go la
ME Inc.: yes yes
vaps: :D:D:D


So we did. And I got my new babe-friend to join us.

But it was supposed to be an all-babes night out. And then...

IMG_6854


Still luv ya la, sista hanny.


I am so protein-overloaded. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Burp*
I swear, there is sashimi coming out from my ears!
*burp*
Do you smell raw fish??

fatmama said...

*poooot*
can you smell mine too? :)

Anonymous said...

WARRUS!
Hehhehehe
Actually..I almost put that down! For realz!
*poOoo00t*
Ahhhhh *huge sigh of relief*

Anonymous said...

Apologies, my bad.