Sunday, April 15, 2007

"I Wanna Fall In Love"

ME Inc.: wassup with you?
Gorgeous: kinda feelin like i need love
Gorgeous: i wanna fall in love
ME Inc.: don't you have loads?
Gorgeous: love
Gorgeous: nope
Gorgeous: havent fallen in love for over 2 year
ME Inc.: no kidding
Gorgeous: yup no kiddin

So some gorgeous-looking, happenin' dude I know tells me he wants to fall in love.

But of course, because he is a rather gorgeous-looking babe-magnet, and is really a very happenin' one, I tend to wonder if he was just talking shit to me, like he usually only does. Just to make small talk.

Not that it matters to me, but the divulgence, if taken for real, recalled some thoughts back in my head.

That there are indeed people out there who, after some time of dabbling with emotions for fun, would really like to fall in real sweet romantic love again. No matter how much everything seems like good fun every now and then, there is nothing better than the real thing.

When all has been played and drunk and done, there is really nothing better than having someone to snuggle up to in your couch on a Saturday night, not having to worry about anything else beyond that one warm moment.

I don't dabble with emotions for fun. I just fall too easily.

I just can't recognize what is, and what is not, real sweet romantic love anymore.

My bad.

That someone to snuggle up to in my couch on Saturday nights? Heck, I don't even have my own couch. That should rightfully come first before anything, or anyone, else.

No comments: