Monday, April 09, 2007

The Sensitivity

I am a Rowan Tree, apparently.

And what it means is that I...

... am full of charm,
... am cheerful,
... am gifted without egoism,
... like to draw attention,
... love life, motion, unrest, and even complications,
... am both dependent and independent,
... have good taste,
... am artistic,
... am passionate,
... am emotional,
... am good company,
... do not forgive.


Let's see. Maybe eight outta twelve, I'd give the score.


And how come none of the above alludes to the fact that I could be mildly prone to depression? Maybe the 'emo' bit.

I feel like biting someone, anyone recently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ookez. *passes arm to bite*
Oh wait. It's not mine btw. It's Hann's
hehehehehheehe

fatmama said...

poooo-eeeey!
lots of hair in my mouth! :/