Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Homes

So my pi-chick, the second of the lot, has finally gotten her place up and running, and I popped over last night for an impromptu house-warming of sorts.

Very new, very pretty, very DINK'd.

My quick eyes have already spotted the perfect table for four, which could easily edge out any of those at the villa. The entire night, well almost, I was imagining the four chicks sitting 'round the classy marble top, glasses of whites and whiskeys outnumbering the human count, killing one another with a mean game of bridge or tai-tee. Or, when we are really bored and brain-dead, we could just sit and stare at the magnificent Swarovski-crystal chandelier that hangs right above.

But of course, only when we are very sure we have the whole place to ourselves.


And then, my baby Vicks has also just inked the papers for her very first home, just weeks before she is to ink the papers that will deem her one-half of a matrimony.

Of course I wouldn't have already seen the place, but from the excitement in her tone, I know it'll be something awesome.

Vicks: The bedroom in my new place is bigger than my living room!
Me: Awesome, you can either put six double-decks in the living room and rent them out to squatters or transform it into a cat compound with kitty litter all around.

I can't believe you're moving ahead faster than me, girl! And damn, you own a 29" before I do!

But I am delirious for you, babe. And I am so gonna miss having you sit with me amongst all the ah-ceks at the kopitiam. :/


Someday.

One day... :)

No comments: