Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Flee Ice Cleam!!!

Good stuff ought to be shared, good news ought to be spread.

So there...

Free


Ben & Jerry's annual Free Cone Day is just around the corner!!!

Join us at 8 selected Scoop Shops for FREE ICE CREAM on Tuesday, 17th April from 12pm -7pm.

If a single serving doesn't deliver enough of a sugar rush, join the queue again for seconds or thirds!!

It's our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans!

Please help spread the word.
See you there!!! :)

Peace, Love & Ice Cream,
The Ben & Jerry's Singapore Team


P.S.: No, I did not find work with Ben & Jerry's, though I would think that'd be awesome.

P.P.S: I am so going to be a chao Singaporean, and have an all-ice-cream diet on April 17.

P.P.P.S: Hmm. I have the perfect wedding gift for my baby. Two cones... enough?

P.P.P.P.S: No, this doesn't cheer me up still, maybe not till April 17. I still want to cry. :(

No comments: