Sunday, April 15, 2007

I Made It

I am a very pleased Fatmama. :)

I didn't quite wake up on time; in fact, I woke up very late. I am very impressed I didn't pick up the phone and send a "Sorry, I can't make it" text and slump back into slumber. Instead, I jumped up and out of bed, showered, packed the bag and dashed out. I might have been an hour late, but I still had two hours to go.

Sweet.

Aaahh... It has been months. I actually rather miss it. I long to return to it, but I fear something about myself as well. What if... ?

Watching the kids at it on some afternoons with Les over the past few weeks, I remembered a lot about it, especially about how much it used to be a big part of me. I suppose that was when the itch and the urge really started getting to me.

I said to Les, while we are trying to motivate the kids, the kids have inspired me in turn.

So when the invitation popped up on my screen unexpectedly Friday evening, I didn't resist.

Wally: bball sunday morning?
ME Inc.: ok!
ME Inc.: morning...
ME Inc.: wat time
Wally: 10am
Wally: play until about 1 pm
ME Inc.: ... ...
ME Inc.: ok
ME Inc.: i try
ME Inc.: hahaha


Nothing has been lost. It's still in me, a big part of me. :)

No comments: