Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First

Things suddenly didn't seem that bad yesterday. Not when I had other stuff to focus on.

rippling muscles


Mm-hmm. I know. Check out those rippling muscles.

And then, there was the dude who Les exclaimed "looks like a Hong Kong movie star". And whom Les insisted I should grab hold of for a post-game interview, a suggestion I didn't resist. Especially not when the dude dropped his candy-pink Speedos right in front of me before the game and left it right there, literally in my face.

"Should I steal it and auction it off on our web site?"

*POW* Idea rejected by boss.

I recognize I do have a problem. I don't quite behave my age sometimes. And worse of all, sometimes I think it ain't that bad a problem after all. :/


ME Inc.: hi, i got the story out late last nite
red shooter: hi yeah cool saw that.
red shooter: we beat st...
red shooter: haha.
ME Inc.: yes, and i think the video will come out before their PRINT report.
red shooter: maybe more people died.
ME Inc.: hahahahaha
ME Inc.: maybe, ST's target audience lies within the 60-80 years old folks
ME Inc.: it's ok then, they're not our competitor then.
red shooter: one obituary worth more than 30 live kids.
ME Inc.: OOOoooooh
ME Inc.: that's a low punch
red shooter: economics, economics...the obituary spilled out into the sports pages what...


We do have loads of fun while we're at this.

At least, I do. Even if it means I risk losing all my nails after another two weeks. :)

No comments: