Tuesday, April 03, 2007

37th Twin

"Eh! You model ah?!"

I wished I was Bonny-Hicks'ed too, but I wasn't.

No, it didn't come to me from some blessed stranger on the streets of Orchard Road. Instead, it came early this morning before I could even get the bacteria on my teeth brushed away, in my worst state of grogginess, right in the middle of the cramped kitchen of some eight-storeyed apartment in Block 332.

I was stumped by none other than my own Momma.

"Hah?!"

Immediately, my mind raced frantically, "Shit, what unglam stuff have I done in the past few days that got myself captured by the paparazzi?"

Momma then pulled out the life! section of the Straits Times, flipped some pages and then stuffed the papers in my face, "Neh... very look like you hor!!"

Hmm...

This one, I have to concur too. That veil over her eyes does help with the shameless resemblance. Ha.

P1010879


I might risk being deemed shameless.

But my Momma can't possibly make a mistake about her daughter's gorgeous looks, no?

No comments: