Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hiding

Well, I realize under certain lighting (very bad one, that is), my legs don't look that sickly bad. Hee hee hee.

Pardon me for my ignorance, but I've always thought the tan on the legs should cover up the "gor-jiam-zi-kak" to an extent.

Fatmama theory #93: If you can neither flaunt it nor rid it, hide it.

I am almost always good at hiding.


Hanging out with the kids almost everyday now really makes me feel like I want to be one again.

A pretty much perfect fantasy for a thirty-year-old girl-woman who rants about innocent ideals and simplistic ideas (for instance, read the above) and who lives like she'd always have time to grow up later, not now - much to the amusement, and sometimes bemusement, of her adult-friends.

If I could, I would live for fun and for laughter, anytime.

And I wish I wouldn't have to live it alone.

No comments: