Friday, April 27, 2007

Satirical

I seem to be 'talking' a lot tonight, don't I?

But really...

My life's a _____.

My mind's a _____.

My heart, sooner or later, will become a _____ too.


For a long, long time, probably much longer than it should've taken, I have been trying to fill in those blanks.

Some stuff, some people, some new experiences, they come along my way and as i deem fit, I try to fit them into the spaces but they just don't seem to fit.

But you know what's worse than that?

That the ones that finally seem to fit just won't stay around long enough to make it complete.


I am back to ground nought, rather resentfully, and I have to learn to grapple with some hateful realities.

Aahh, but what is my life without such 'interesting' experiences?


There are still some couple of stuff I have to decipher, and decide upon.

For the betterness of myself, and those that matter to me.


I realize. That I haven't actually had such spaced-out "me" time for a long while. Where I just sit alone, literally chill my brains out, and let my mind wander.

Which kinda explains why I am 'talking' so much tonight.

Then again, I am not what I seem.

I am rather good at hiding.

Speaking of 'hiding', I have this strong urge to disappear. Literally, physically, virtually, blogospherically, whatever-ly.


One day, when I disappear, you'd eventually forget me.

No comments: