Monday, October 03, 2005

Used

Silly me. Forgot my camera to the beach - again. It's been a while since I snapped some pictures of the girls.

In any case, we didn't stay long at the beach though.

The rain came barely an hour after we arrived. The girls ran around like mad, but didn't really get to swim much. The rain came, and we packed up to go - the rain didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon.

Darn. Bad day.


Took a long nap in the afternoon.

There we were, all conked out on my bed: me, the little man, his mom and the two girls.

It was truly quite a sight.


Woke up in time to run some errands before dinner.

In fact, it wasn't so much of running errands for myself; I was helping someone who needed me to get some stuff.

I didn't manage to find what he needed, so I promised to get them when I'm on my trips later this week.


To some degree, I feel like I'm being made use of, like my kindness is being taken advantage of.

But you know. You know I'd never say 'no'.


Dinner was a steamboat affair - yet another craving satisfied.

It sure feels nice to be 'lao da' once in a year.

No comments: