Monday, October 31, 2005

Fashionista

It's a cool, windy morning. I think the weather is turning wintery-cold.

Corduroy pants feel so warm and nice in weather like this. I'm glad I'm wearing them now. Except I'm still in my birkies and my toes are still shivering.

I didn't know the temperature could go as low as zero during winter in HK. Now that's something new.

No wonder the fashionista-wannabes here pile on the winter coats and walk around like polar bears.

Just imagining it makes the sight look cute. Actually seeing it is quite disturbing.


Oh, the people sure have a 'distinctive' sense of fashion. Not very well-appreciated, though, may I add.

There's all the weird color combinations, the Chuck Taylors, the Harajuku-wannabes, the layered hairstyles, the caps and all. A distinctive 'copycat' sense of fashion, that is. My penchant for weird colors and caps actually makes me look pretty much well-blended in with the crowd, so XL says. Which is a horror.

I'm pretty obsessed with the boots though. But I'm going home with none. They are all too expensive. =(


The way I wear my cap is all too wrong for HK fashion, so Mr & Mrs Sharkey say.

And this is how it should be worn, 'on top' of the head and tilted to the side. Thanks to my new fashion gurus. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I've been feeling pensive all morning.

There are things I want to talk about, but I don't think it's wise to.

Nobody would understand.


See you.

No comments: