Thursday, October 06, 2005

Queen

The Queen was tired at the end of the day... as expected.

I missed my breakfast appointment at the airport. It had been raining the whole night till dawn, and I almost couldn't grab hold of a cab to the airport.

Very late, in the end, for my early morning flight.

Having to wake up unusually early, rushing to the gates, falling in and out of snooze on the short flight to KL but long ride to the hotel, walking around malls for almost the entire day - all got me really exhausted.

So, this is how being one year older feels like, huh.


The Queen tried her best to give herself a treat. She refused to let one special day go by just like that.

So in the midst of her retail tour, she popped into the Body Shop and popped out with some impromptu buys.

Oh, how she was looking forward to retreating to her room after dinner.


The Queen in her 'birthday suit' before her treat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Erm, I've always adored all these tees from this doggy brand in HK. So everytime my dear friend pops over to HK for her yearly end-of-summer sale trips in July, she never fails to get me a tee for my birthday. From her, I'd always receive my first birthday present - right smack in the middle of July.

This year, I made a terribly hard effort, keeping the tee unworn till my very birthday.

Finally.


The treat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The Queen in her royal bath.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Is that the Queen?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The Queen finally ready for bed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sigh.

Still. What a lonely birthday.

No comments: