Wednesday, October 12, 2005

21,250 Miles

Great! I got my ticket to Manila finally. And done online too, so I saved a grand total of 3,750 miles.

Oh, the cheap thrills I indulge in.


I haven't quite unpacked my luggage from Sunday's return, so packing tonight was pretty breezy.

Except that I'm a stoner and a procrastinator. Things that could've taken me only half an hour if I had been more focused, took me all of three hours or so. Packing and the completion of my presentation slides for tomorrow's meeting - all just about done. Three hours before I'm supposed to wake.

Should I sleep or should I not? I hate half-fuck sleep.


I think I am going to cancel my HSBC cards. Though I am not sure if there's such a clause that cardowners are not allowed to cancel their cards within the first two months of issue.

Number one: I need to detox my obese wallet, and HSBC doesn't seem to offer much enticing to-die-for rewards. So, keep for what?

Two: It is so damn bledy irksome to settle the bills. And I only paid my first HSBC bill today.

No internet-banking unless you own a bledy HSBC bank account as well.

I couldn't pay through the awesome AXS machine because the bill amount exceeded my ATM limit.

I always forget to send in my cheques on time.

And... where the bledy hell is the nearest and most convenient HSBC branch within my access?

Out of desperation today, I drove from my workplace to the 'nearest' branch at Parkway Parade after lunch - just to drop a cheque to pay my bill. I am already one-day late... hence the desperation.

And the trip to drop a cheque took me all of 60 precious minutes.

The marvels of internet-banking are never truly appreciated until this day. =/


Should I? Should I not? Should I? Should I not? ... ...


By the way, how am I going to buy my lottery tomorrow if I'm flying off at 8 in the morning?

Kns.

No comments: