Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Hate Spam

Urgh!! So irritating!

Just when I've decided to reinstate my comment box, the first comment I receive is from a certain Mr/Ms Anonymous giving me tips on quick easy money-making schemes.

Thanks, but no thanks... and cut this shit out! I'd rather bank on my 4 digits tomorrow and this weekend.


*****

On a sweeter note before I rest my soul tonight, I have already gotten someone his Christmas gift. And there's no turning back. It's been signed and paid for already.

It's something I've been dying to do for years, too. I've always thought it's a sweet thing to do.

It'll be something good, I know for sure. But hopefully, appreciated. After all, it's something he's always taken pleasure in.

Just that, when he finally receives it, I hope he does know that it's actually a Christmas gift.


No more clues for anyone.

No comments: