Thursday, October 20, 2005

Complimentary

'Compliments' of the day.


1 - "Your eyebrows are so pretty. So thick."

Er... maybe, but naturally thick eyebrows grow out rather unruly after a couple of weeks. Not very nice then.

And, threading is like damn painful, lor.


2 - "You are actually a very pretty girl. But you must learn to groom yourself. I think you just... don't care. You have the potential to make heads turn, you know that?"

I was told while I was sitting cross-legged on a chair. The very same person was telling me also how I shouldn't be buttoning my already-tiny jacket the wrong way such that my already-flat chest looks even flatter.

Sigh.

Thanks for the compliment, but thanks also for reminding me I am not quite demure.

I'd like to look polished too, but I am also very comfortable in my own skin.


3 - "Are you local? Are you still students? Are you 24?"

Oh! Really???


4 - "You have the 'girls-school' look. 100%. Attitude, look and all."

"And which is... ?"

"... ..."

"Which is the 'kuai lan' attitude, is it?"

"Yah, something like that."

Thanks for the compliment, dude.

... ...

Bloody 'ell.

No comments: