Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stylo Mylo

To all those who question, or worse still, criticize me for not carrying the bags that I sell, I have only one thing to say.

The biggest fashion faux pas is not being true to yourself.

Being paid to sell bags that I have to sell doesn't have to cram my own (albeit 'weird' as some would describe) sense of fashion, does it? I sure have my own style, the way I like it - thank you very much.

In my own eyes, not yours, I am stylo, ok.

'Nuff said.


If nothing had gone wrong, I would have been in Bali this time tonight.

Instead, I'm taking another bledy 8.30 morning flight to KL tomorrow. Urgh, KL for the third time in a month. People who envy my business travel opportunities, please think again. Harder, this time.


So, it seems that before my HK trip at the end of the month, I'll be making another trip somewhere.

A wedding to attend in Manila.

I've decided after all to make the invitation, though I know I don't have the money to spend on a ticket.

Biggest motivator? It is really not nice to turn down an invitation to a friend's possibly most joyous event in his life - his wedding. I know I would be upset if people whom I want to share my joy with don't seem as enthusiasic. What the hell!

Also, since I found out my paltry Krisflyer miles can fly me well to Manila, I decided I could make use of them before they expire (as usual).

The only problem now? The fucked-up online redemption system on the SIA web site has been down the entire day. The ticketing office doesn't offer much help.

I've gotten this "Please try again in half an hour's time" suggestion over the phone for hours. In my usual bitchy manner, I've submitted a 'feedback' form back to SIA over the Internet. I sure hope they get that.

Why wouldn't this crazy bitch just call the ticketing office and redeem the ticket?

Well, because I get a 15% discount off the miles if I redeem online. Good enough?


Maybe I did get some of my best ever presents this year.

The watch I've always wanted to have.

And quite a bit of Krisflyer miles.


Crazy. Bitchy. Looney. Sad. Messed up.

Yep, that's me on the seventh day of my 28th year.

No comments: