Friday, October 14, 2005

2-1

I'm sitting here at Starbucks in the KLIA. My first access to the Internet in almost three days. Itch soothed.


I'm two hours away from my shuttle flight back home. This is tiring. Still, I hope I get to meet up with someone, anyone later when I'm back in town. I so miss everything.


I won 120 ringgit in football bets. Ha.

Me and the guys were supposed to predict the final score of the England-Poland qualifier on Thursday morning. Each one of us was to pool in 20 ringgit - and the winner just takes all.

2-1. That's easy.


The past three days were just packed with work, work, work. And group dinners.

My team is a funny bunch. The guys just crack me up.

I had a lot of fun... and laughter in the past three days.

Still... I don't know why, despite the short trip, I am feeling this heart-wrenching sense of homesickness.

And it's not the dogs that I miss so much.

I so want to see someone so bad.

Is this how it's gonna be if and when I go away?

No comments: